Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 2010 and Happy Birthday 2 Myself...

It's been so long that I've posted a English post....S I decided to do a post Usin' English...


WARNING: USAGE of THANX in this post are excessive, GF guidance is advised..TEEHEE!


It's Reali late but still, Happy New Year.....when it's new year time, i'm always being reminded tat:

"Bro, You're gonna be one year older in 16 days...and tat means You're 24...yes..TWEN-TY
F*kin FOUR!"

All my last years New year resolution were freakin' PWNed By myself except 1...I've managed to keep my weight not to pass the 80KG mark.... COngrats....or maybe NOT!!

I had a fun Friday las week as My BRUDDAs (David, Daniel, Sorrel,Enoch and Mr. and Mrs.Kenny) helped me to celebrate it earlier due to no any reasons...LOL..but reali Thanks to all of you... You guys are the ones that makes me happy jus when i needed it most...and also upmost Thanks to David who had to manage me after i was Knocked out by the Alcohols, etanols and Bla Bla Bla.....Had a little chat wif Deejay RyoKu G and his session may be over...but he'd still come out a lil while just to say " Happy B' day to Peter!!" I'm reali grateful and felt honoured for havin a good friend.... THX BRO!!

If u ask me what my 2010 New year Resolutions are, I'm gonna tell u is to spend more time on my own "project"(details in sum time later) and oso concentrating on making more Vitamin M in order to realize My Dj Dream...and of course, make sure the weight doesn't pass the 80kg mark,
AGAIN...

Jus now I've went to David's blog and saw his resolution..simple yet meaningful..he just hope everythin went smoothly in 2010.. I would love to add tat to my resolutions and wishlist too..
coz 2009 was far more chaotic than any year in my :

8763 days from the date 17/01/1986 til 13/01/1986-today

Or 23 years, 11 months, 28 days

OR

  • 757,123,200 seconds
  • 12,618,720 minutes
  • 210,312 hours
  • 1251 weeks (rounded down)


of My Life!!!

WTF...i dunno digits can be so frustratin' even when its is not maths....

I'd also need a break this year....maybe travellin' other states in Malaysia due to budget restriction...

Finally, I would jus wanna wish everybody stay alive and kickin' and enjoy ur 2010!!

"My pulse would stop if the music stops...therefore, music keeps me alive"

- Peter Ng a.k.a Monk_117 @ 2252pm 13/01/2010

No comments: