Sunday, September 6, 2009

What am i doing lately...

this 1 is like a super compacted blog post from August to to early september 2009...

August~~

- 2nd month of my job as a "Credit Sales Representative" Cant take it anymore
le..anybody lookin 4 colleagues/god-brother(乾弟弟)???
- A good fren came back from Japan but hardly can find her...LOL!!!
- At least went TT wif Gerald for twice.....for such a long time...his earning of
SGD makes me drool....
- Our Lao-Da broke up wif his girlfriend...a sad news for him and us. Accompanied
him for a beer session at Debali...more 2 come after d party...my precious
"War-Machine" Wira broke down after that and diagnosed a K.O-ed gearbox...
total damage incurred 2 my wallet and BALLZ...
a unforgetting RM1200.00!!
- Went 4 merdeka celebration wif Ah-Boy, David and Daniel...but sumthing
"not-so-happy" happened..makes us leave earlier than expected...
- Looking 4 jobs along the way....anybody had "kang-tau"....pls help me...Thnx!!


No comments: