Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Suspected H1N1 Patient!!??? Fxxk it!

I've been havin this runny nose for like since last saturday,sore throat and oso for sure,coughing. Went on work today as usual, but when i arrived somewhere around tampoi this evening, i found a family which actually all wore face mask as if they are surgeons who r on the run..LOL!! they were just standing beside me when i was chit-chatting wif one of my customers which is the stall owner..and when suddenly i sneezed, the mother of the children simply pulled him away and tell him in the way of "the-whole-world-should-know" to get away from me cos i maybe carrying H1N1 virus and I was like...WTFKNNBCCB!!! how can they be so paranoid and i do cover my nose n mouth while i sneezed!!!!! Damn,quite being so paranoid u guys.... If i've reali got tat thingy goin on me i should've been lying somewhere in a hospital now...i do have freaking civic consciousness unlike tat family who can yell in a crowd as if i'm a walking time bomb.....Please don't ever do that cos it really irks ppl.

1 comment:

LameJai said...

haha,
but H1N1 is really getting serious in JB.